Measuring the Customer Experience with Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter score (NPS), American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), and Customer Effort score (CES) – are all topics of discussion in this on-demand video. Which one is right for you? Are you “stuck” with one of them? What do you do?
Measuring the customer experience is challenging
Well, when measuring the customer experience every metric has issues. Many times individuals make adjustments to customer experience measurement programs making the measurements, reports, and interpretation erroneous. Do you know what they do? In this free on-demand webinar video, Jim Rembach, Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) Expert Panel member and SVP with Customer Relationship Metrics, talks about each of these metrics and reveals common issues, potential benefits, and actions you can take to improve the buy-in for making changes in measuring the customer experience.
Watch the webinar today and also learn:
1) The 5 untold CX issues that need fixing
2) How it impacts Agent Turnover and hiring
3) 5 actions to take to boost your results
Learn about the number one thing you should focus on. It’s time to increase your knowledge on these customer experience methodologies to better serve yourself and your customers. Watch this video now!
- Propel contact center potential with positioning - February 18, 2015
- What do you do with your Left Shark in your contact center? - February 5, 2015
- Voice of the Customer Resolutions for 2015 - January 8, 2015
- Quiz on Collecting Customer Comments in Surveys - January 1, 2015
- How many different types of customers do you serve? - December 2, 2014
- Skyrocketing contact center investments not fueled by costs - September 4, 2014
- Delivering that Chick-fil-A Contact Center Experience - August 8, 2014
- Why linking quality results to corporate objectives is bad - June 12, 2014
- How many calls can agents handle? - June 5, 2014
- Why you must remove Handle Time from Scorecards - May 29, 2014